Associação para a Inovação e Desenvolvimento da FCT (NOVA.ID.FCT) is a private non-profit research organization, which primarily aims at carrying out Science and Technology activities, fostering knowledge valorization and promoting the involvement of researchers, both at national and international levels, in RD&I projects in the areas of expertise of their research units.
NOVA.ID.FCT offers an inspiring, multinational and multicultural research ecosystem with over one hundred researchers engaged in cutting-edge research, training and outreach activities.
We welcome all international researchers who are moving to Portugal to pursue their research activities within the R&D Units, National or International projects at FCT NOVA campus.Click here to learn more about it
NOVA.ID.FCT aims to support the culture of research Excellence & Innovation, empowering the whole innovation value chain from fundamental and applied research to the sustainable transfer of knowledge, strengthening links to industry addressing the industry needs and societal challenges.
For the presumption of its mission, NOVA.ID.FCT, on its own, in collaboration with its associates and, whenever necessary, with third parties, can carry out or participate, namely, in the realization of the following objectives.
- Manage the financial component of scientific and technological research projects;
- Support training and consultancy, namely through a Cooperation Agreement or Provision of Services;
- Support activities relevant to the enhancement of knowledge and the development of the territory;
- Support Science and Technology divulgation activities, through the organization of thematic events;
- Support activities of professional formation.